Asymmetric collar blouse
- Free delivery on orders over €299.00 and always free returns
- Secure & easy payment
- Excellent customer service +49 241 519 684 82
Description & details
Give your off-duty look a cool edge with this shirt by label Isolde Roth. Fashioned from high-quality woven fabric with a loose A-line cut for a flattering fit. The asymmetric, hem, collar and button-row add unique features and make this shirt a real statement piece. Due to the slightly dense Jacquard the shirt also doubles up as a jacket.
- high-quality woven patterned fabric, linen-cotton-blend,
- wide asymmetric collar
- long sleeve, turn-up cuffs
- asymmetric button-row at front
- asymmetric hem
- moderately loose A-line cut
- fits true to size
- machine wash
- The total length for a DE size is .
60% cotton, 40% linen
Did you know?
Cotton: is a natural fibre favoured for its breathability - which means it's cool to wear in the summer while warm in the winter. It's hypo-allergenic and so is especially suitable for people with skin sensitivity. It's also long lasting and easy care - it's machine washable.
Linen: Is a natural fibre and is super breathable making it especially cool and comfortable to wear in the heat. It's very durable and is twice as strong as cotton, it isn't stretchy and tailors well but creases easily.
Size & Fit
Body shape:, .
The model is 175 cm tall and wears a DE size 44 according to our body measurement chart.
In this chart, you will find the exact measurements of the selected item. In addition to the DE size, the manufacturer sizes are also included in case you have already had experience with a particular designer.
Surprise! Extra discounts when you log in
- Receive an additional discount on selected items when you log into your account.
- These further discounted items feature the MY SALE icon and are visible only to you!
Extra discounts when you sign up
Forgot your password?
An email has been sent to the email address you provided. If you do not receive this email within the next 15 minutes, please check your junk folder or get in touch with our customer service team.